A place for photos, ideas and experimentations in an attempt to help toward creating a 'professional portfolio'...

Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Beginning... again

I have recently mostly decided to perhaps try for university once again... :P I have always enjoyed photography and the 'Lens Based' elements of my previous fine art courses were always far too short for my liking. I left my fine art course at DMU after only a few months, knowing that it wasn't right for me. That was a few years ago and since then I have done the most amazing thing with my life - I've had a son!!! My amazing baby boy has just turned 1! And now that baby brain has started to lift, I've decided to get creative again. The aim is to apply for uni in January 2012, depending on if I can get a portfolio of work together for my application. I've started this blog as a way of keeping track of my progress and to see where things go. That's the plan anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment